SilverSOFC Ink (Ag) - 10 grams
Product Code: 6201652
Silver Ink is often used as a contact paste for electro chemical testing, and is especially useful for performing these types of tests at lower temperatures(less than 850C). The silver ink is screen printable, for ease of application.It also can be used as a reference electrode.
Silver ink is also helpful for reducing resistance of electrical connections. This Silver ink is included in the SOFC Planar Test Fixtures (5 cm X 5 cm and 10 cmX 10 cm) to help increase the facilitate electrical contact between the current leads manifolds.
- Metal: Silver (Ag)
- Quantity: 10 grams Solids Loading: 70% Silver by weight
Typical Use Guidelines:
- This is a great inkfor making electrical connections for electro chemical testing of fuel cells,ceramic substrates, electrochemical materials, and metals.
- Stirring the ink before use is highly recommended. For best results, the ink should be stirred with a spatula or a sonic wand to achieve an even consistencyprior to use.
- This ink is typically fired at 750oC or 850C for 1 hour to ensure adhesion prior to testing at the desired test temperature.
- This ink can be used for screen printing for generating electrical connections for wire attachments.
B- 205, Prime Blue Forest, Rajapallya, Hoodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560048, India